Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.09.2007  

Thoughts

Two-plus hours of volleyball in Levering Gym will make your feet stink. A lot. There's a huge difference between 165 and 175. Last night, I felt like watching a chick flick. Tonight, I'm thinking something bloody and violent. Why are we having that 7 AM meeting again? There's absolutely no way I lose that bet, 'cause I can be as anti-social as Gollum when I want to be. And believe me, right now, I really want to be. Wait...the meeting's on Friday morning? Talked to Boss for two hours yesterday morning. It's been too long since we did that, way too long. Kepler just wrote on my Facebook wall, and I think I'm sorely in need of some of his frisbee defense. Speaking of frisbee, I think Valencia needs to be playing with a bunch of us tomorrow night at Waterfront. Hint, hint. My niece is the cutest thing in the world, especially when she pushes her head up like a giraffe. I made her smile today. It's a good day when I do that.

posted by Bolo | 12:13 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious