Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.13.2007  

IBC's Talent Show

Last night, Immanuel Baptist Church held a little going away shindig for two of our outgoing pastors, Chris and Phillip. I thought it would be fun, but I didn't think it would be...well...history-making. A lot of this stuff will only be funny if you you're a member at IBC, 'cause if you're not, you might think we're a bunch of weirdos. Not that you'd be wrong about that ;)

I couldn't believe this was happening. Then again, I couldn't believe most of what was happening last night!



Nothing wrong with a little violence, right?



Dave Theobald's Top Ten will go down in history as one of the funniest moments in IBC history.



I'm still not certain that I really saw this; I think I might have dreamed it. It really is possible I dreamed it, since Ryan's on stage singing a punk-rock song about the awkwardness of relationships when guys try to get-to-know/date/court/dort girls.

posted by Bolo | 9:00 AM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious