Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.18.2007  

Thoughts

My air conditioning unit is making noises, and they're not really the type of noises one is used to hearing from an air conditioning unit. Not good. The Tanzania Peaberry from Sunergos is quite good, and I'm glad I got a hold of 16 oz. before they ran out. Too bad 16 oz. can go so darned quickly. The Blue-Gold game is this Saturday, which, for Irish junkies like me, means that this is about as much as we'll see from Charlie Weis & Co. until the 2007 season opener against Georgia Tech. Honorary head coaches for Saturday's game are some guys who go by Ara and Lou. I'm hungry. Ok, so I hear noise outside that sounds like rain, but my weather thingy says it's all clear. Hmmm...maybe someone else's AC unit is on the blink, too.

posted by Bolo | 10:56 PM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious