Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.08.2006  

Thoughts

The other day I made someone cry. Oops. Last night, I waited with great anticipation to witness a girl let loose some flatulent gas whilst laughing. While Miss White did not oblige my anticipatory inclinations, Miss Rampley let loose with some gaseous material of her own to soothe my humors. 17° F is so uncool. 'Drew and I will have fun, Boss, lots and lots and lots of fun. We're plotting and we're planning, and you can't escape. I've tried to find someone else who'd be a worse bowler than I; that person does not exist. I hate snow. I like those Miersma's, and not just 'cause they're Fuller residents. Yes, Malia, I did call Mom. I'm thinking that the 23rd through the 26th isn't nearly enough time; still, we'll take it. I'm already having dreams about hamachi. I need to cut my hair, and soon. I'm thinking maybe the morning. Probably. We'll see. Dangit, I keep forgetting to write to Aunty Betsy. I'm in so much trouble.

posted by Bolo | 2:27 AM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious