Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.05.2006  

Oh, Spare Me

Rev, Stretch and I went bowling tonight. When we were talking about doing this last week, Stretch mentioned that I looked like I might be one of those guys who's a really good bowler.

Not so much.

I think bowling is one of those things the LORD uses to keep me humble. It certainly ain't helpin' with my pride, I can tell you that.









I got one of these once tonight. I think. Fortunately for Rev, this was a much more frequent occurrence.



Rev and I still can't get over this little reverse-spin thundaboombasticphislammajamma toss down the lane by Stretch. What. The. Heck. Straight out of Yougottabekiddingme Land. Seriously.

posted by Bolo | 12:34 AM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious