Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.20.2006  

Hamachi Sashimi

You might have a hard time hearing me in the video, but what I'm about to consume there is a fish called hamachi. When we were at Makino Chaya yesterday, I was told that they no longer served hamachi at lunch, but only at dinner. That was not good, as we were there for lunch. Fortunately, Jeff told me that they'd put some out. When I went to check, the platter was empty. Very not good. I waited around a little bit, saw one of the chefs cutting up some sashimi, and trailed him as he went to fill the platter.

I took half of what he put on the platter :)

posted by Bolo | 12:05 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious