Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.02.2006  

Word

Psalm 119:11
Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against You.

Psalm 119:18
Open my eyes, that I may behold wonderful things from Your law.

Psalm 119:38
Establish Your word to Your servant, as that which produces reverence for You.

My sisters will tell anyone who listens that I'm...well...different. Essentially, it takes a lot to get me motivated. A lot. That's why it's undoubtedly God's grace moving in my heart that gets me up in the morning, desiring even remotely to read His holy Scriptures.

A couple of conversations yesterday stirred me a great deal. You see, they were conversations that caused me to consider the immediate prospects of mining the unfathomable richness and depth of the bible with an eye toward teaching and preaching; what else would I ever want to do? As much as surfing at Kewalo's makes me drool, there's a hushed reverence that comes upon me when I think of handling the Scriptures in that manner, for that purpose. I wish I were always so reverent, but I freely confess that I am not.

*Sigh*...

posted by Bolo | 9:01 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious