Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.04.2006  

Mmm...

As many of you well know, my niece Makana is the cutest little girl this side of the Pacific. That's not opinion, that's fact. What many of you don't know is the story behind much of that, namely, just how she came to be my niece. Well, being that I have no desire to tell a story that's not really mine to tell, and that Makana's mommy and daddy have aspired to be like John Boy and start a blog, I've decided to provide my readership with a link. Go ahead, click away. I know you want to :)

By the way...this is my blog's 2001st post. Wow. That's a lot of posts.

posted by Bolo | 1:26 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious