Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.05.2006  

Falling for Fall

When I first came here several years ago, a mesmerization took hold of me upon seeing the colors of Fall seep in and saturate the landscape. It was like I'd hit puberty again; all sorts of unknown desires came upon me as I saw this new creation before me, and much like a pubescent young man and his first infatuation, Fall was the fleeting beauty tantalyzing and touching upon the naïveté of my affections.

A few Falls later, I still feel giddy. The sun comes out to play, and together with the brilliance of coruscating death, gives glory to this most fleeting of seasons. The royal heralds of Winter, those trees crowned with colors of flame, soon lose and loose their splendor humbly to the ground. There's an affinity in the soul for such beauty, an inherent inclination to pause, open-mouthed, forgetting all such stoic maturity as is bestowed upon me in my sophomoric wisdom, and think to myself, "Wow!"









posted by Bolo | 9:45 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious