Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.15.2006  

Sunday Evening Randomness

Apparently, my family is safe and sound, even though the only one of my siblings who answered was Mon, the only one not living in Hawai'i at the moment. She said she'd spoken to Malia earlier...good deal.

Since my return to the 'Ville, my loathing for Chicago's interstates has not lessened one iota. My desire to go back has, however, increased.

Havana Rumba: two thumbs and two big toes up :)

Mon said that dad was eating hamachi yesterday. She said that he said it was really good, too, to which she responded by reminded him that it's my favorite fish for sashimi. *Sigh*...I love hamachi.

A 2007 Mustang is really, really, really fun to drive. Especially when people at school think it's yours ;)

Boss: the blue pin, the blue pin. Actually, the other two wouldn't be bad, either...kind of a trinitarian sort of thing, maybe...

posted by Bolo | 11:27 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious