Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.07.2006  

Rant

Why must those who write software for Microsoft write software as though they themselves will never use it? Why must they insult my computing competence by insisting on making Internet Explorer switch to the "active" window when it's finished loading, thereby also coddling and encouraging the computing incompetence of the masses? Don't they realize that I know it's loading and that I'll switch to it when I'm darned good and ready, not a moment before, not a moment later, and especially not when the page that's loaded interrupts my typing with all the grace and tact of a hungry donkey at a wedding?

Pfft.

posted by Bolo | 8:17 PM
4 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious