Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.14.2006  

Eating What?

Mon claims that she thought I was the only person in the world who could sleep as much as I can. While some on campus might dispute her claim vehemently, as they probably think that I don't sleep at all, she is my sister, and I did live with her for my first two and a half years here, so her claim did have some credence to it. Until, at least, Andrew came to visit nearly three years ago. At that point, she revised her views, stating that Andrew gave me a run for the sleepy money. She reasoned that that must be what helped to contribute to our great friendship. While we were awake, she said that the two of us would often be observed eating, and eating, and eating. Eating what, you ask? Why, cow, of course, and lots of it!

posted by Bolo | 1:57 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious