Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.16.2006  

Me & The O's

After spending the evening with Mr. and Mrs. O'Neal, I've concluded several things. First, they need to compare notes before they enter into a line of questioning with me. You may not know of what I speak, but they do, and that's what matters. Second, it's a shade of brown. Third, Em was 12 the first time I was in college. Come to think of it, she was 12 when I did a lot of things. Anyway. Fourth, Scott doesn't tan, he just connects his freckles. Fifth, Scott would be my wife, not the other way around. Sixth, letting Emily answer the phone when Cassie calls me is really fun when Emily has just gotten off the phone with Cassie. Seventh, Emily wasn't born yet when my dad would hit the cracked dashboard in our station wagon. Eighth, my pockets can hold not only my set of keys, but Scott and Emily's as well. Ninth, it wasn't two hours, nor was it even an hour. And tenth, I know Scott's digits off the top of my head, even if others don't.

Yup.























posted by Bolo | 12:25 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious