Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.16.2006  

Hmmm

Some days, I really miss home. Ya know? I used to wonder if I'd ever see home again; now, I just wonder if it'll be the same home if and when I do see it. What's strange is the reason I miss home, too. I used to ache as I'd walk through my memories, fresh and vivid and more real than the surreal longing I only felt here. Now, I ache because I can't walk through those memories as steadily as I once did; they've faded, their fabrics frayed with the wearing of time. I want to go home because I once had great memories there, but now, those memories are less real, less tangible than the familiarity of being torn in two by yearning's tension.

One of the worst things one can lose is the sense of who one is. Sometimes, losing is necessary before the finding. But I wonder, what am I going to find? When am I going to find it? Am I going to find it at all?

Ya know?

posted by Bolo | 1:55 AM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious