Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.08.2006  

Manic Morning

It's roughly 6:10 AM, and I'd just gotten off of a ten-hour shift. I'm thinking about the impending semester, the Student Leadership Retreat I desperately need to get sleep for, and the Move-In Day and Orientation that we'll be preparing for over the course of the next few days. And what happens in the half an hour after that? I make it back to campus, peel off my uniform, and flop into bed, right?

Nope.

I change a tire on my car along the side of I-64, with the morning traffic not nearly so thick enough to slow down cars and 18-wheelers to a velocity my 150 lb. body would be comfortable with, should my body and any vehicle decide to test the well-established, God-ordained laws of physics together. But now, with that done, and my aforementioned body safely back in my room on campus with my uniform peeled off and on the appropriate hangers, I'm now going to flop into bed, right?

Nope.

I think some Super Tecmo Bowl awaits. I'll still get a few hours of sleep in there before we leave. That should suffice ;)

posted by Bolo | 7:17 AM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious