Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.01.2006  

Close to...Home?

Fuller 120. My own little hole in the walls, the tiny place place I call mine. At least, it's mine until I kindasortaprobablyeventhoughIhatethethoughtofit get tossed a roommate for the semester. Gah. Maybe I can get 'em to hold out on that as a way of making up for the fiasco with my campus box.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. And Southern Seminary is currently negotiating to purchase LPTS as Boyce College's future campus.

















Yes, that vinyl sign says what you think it says. Lovely, isn't it? It comes from a recent BR promotion, and some of my coworkers had designs on turning it into my shower curtain, except it's not quite wide enough. Instead, it just hangs above the...well...you know.

posted by Bolo | 3:28 AM
4 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious