Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.18.2006  

Visualize History

When looking through these, I smiled. I smiled for the things I'd never seen but always heard about, for the things I'd never known but instanly claimed as my own, and for the remnants of the past that were mine but previously unknown. A few I found particularly interesting include:

January 20. My mom used to do this, once upon a time.

February 12. The view from the Pali Lookout is still breathtaking, but wow, that's an amazing shot!

February 18. Beautiful and deadly, all at once.

May 14. Who's the dummy who brought pig?

June 5. Most of the things in these photos are well before my time; this I remember. Sad that it's completely gone, too, now.

posted by Bolo | 4:42 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious