Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.13.2006  

Pidgin fo' da Haole

I've had, strangely enough, several requests to speak in pidgin since I've been back. Despite the fact that pidgin flows through my brain and out of my mouth as natively as blood pumps through my circulatory system, I cannot for the life of me speak it to someone who is not able to communicate in a like manner. Worst of all, I'm at a loss for words at that point.

I told Boss about my predicament the other night, and he could only laugh.

Anyway, I've decided to provide those would-be pidgin listeners with a little help. How so? Click on...

Searchable Pidgin-English Dictionary.

Verbal lessons. Not too bad...they're funny :)

Pidgin to da Max. An old classic, but one I've never read.

Poi Dog w/Crabs. Rap at his best!

posted by Bolo | 10:28 AM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious