Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.15.2006  

Linkage

You gotta be kidding me.

Bwahahahaha! This kind of reminds me of those fights I used to see when I was in the fifth grade at Kapalama Elementary. No, not the ones on the playground between John Au Young, the biggest kid in school, and whomever he decided to pick on that day. More like the ones between the head JPO and one of the random small Asian kids.

Speaking of strange and amusing fights...

Whoa. There are definitely repurcussions for certain individuals because of this, but still, the Native Hawaiian in me is particularly happy.

His surname suits him, however it's pronounced. Context, my man, context!

posted by Bolo | 1:21 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious