Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.09.2006  

The Last Supper

It was 'Drew's last night as a single man. We'd already hiked Olomana, and were therefore deeply feeling our need for sustenance. The reservations were set for Ninniku-ya, where Andrew's one mandate to us was that we "eat cow."

Not a problem!

I ordered the filet mignon. We were told that all of their steaks are cooked to rare, then brought out on a sizzling platter, where it can be cooked to whatever doneness we so desired. Naturally, as soon as my little hunk of heavenly man-fuel was brought before my saucer-wide eyes, I felt no need to ruin my filet mignon with more cooking time. No, sir!

I still salivate of the thought of that meal...

By the way, does anyone else think that Kev's face looks like a Kabuki mask? Not all the time, just in the picture below...

























posted by Bolo | 1:48 AM
4 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious