Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.09.2006  

Growing

Warning: the contents of this post will be quite incorrect. Wrong with a capital R. "Not for polite company," as Dr. Mohler would say. That being said, consider yourself warned :)

At the wedding reception, I heard Stephen Curtis Chapman's I Will Be Here being played over the speakers. Typical christian wedding stuff, really. Then I heard the line that goes, "I will be here, to watch you grow in beauty." With my warped sense of humor firmly assessing its place in the world, my mind immediately translated that into, "I will be here, to watch your growing booty."

Yeah. I know. When I told that to Kev, he just shook his head and said he'd never listen to that song the same way again. I guess I have that effect on people.

posted by Bolo | 3:00 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious