Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.05.2006  

Wonderful

I haven't met Zayne, but I love him already. He has no idea who I am, but I pray for him. He's never seen me, and even if he did, he wouldn't remember me, but that doesn't matter; I think he's wonderful.

If my recollection of Steph's voicemail is correct, I was probably tossing the frisbee with Scott on the Jo Bowl when Zayne, my littlest nephew, was born.

I called Malialani as soon as I found out. She's a tired but happy mommy, claiming that her son has a very healthy set of lungs :) Praise the LORD for that! He arrived a bit early, three and a half weeks before his due date (I think his Hawaiian blood isn't so strong in that respect). He weighed in at a daunting 7 lbs. and...oh...well, he isn't quite 8 lbs., that's all I can remember. He'll grow, that's what's important.

Welcome to the world, little guy :)

posted by Bolo | 1:22 AM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious