Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.02.2006  

Torturous

So. I just convinced my roomie that Weezer's Beverly Hills was co-written by George Lucas. Why the deception? When the song started to play he had a puzzled look on his face, so I felt incredibly obliged to enlighten the poor lad.

Prior to using my thespian tendencies to feed false information to my massively manipulated roommate, I had R. crying out in outrage at the fact that my car seemed to be running out of gas on Lexington Road. Muahahahahaha!

Even before engaging in a little automotive antagonism, I had Scott hating me for revealing to him certain pressure points on his body. I think even he would say he deserved it, though. Stinker.

posted by Bolo | 11:39 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious