Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.24.2006  

Senioritis

My daddy just turned 76. Yes, years old. Yes, human years. I'm a mere 26 (child of the 70's, woohoo!), and I have two sisters that are younger than me, the youngest turning 23 in late September. That means that Pops was still makin' babies well into his 50's.

Whoa.

When I called him to wish him a happy birthday, he informed me that he's moving into senior housing. I think Pops said he'll be living near A'ala Park. He did have some other options, but as he related them to me, he said that the other apartments were just too far from the bus stop for him.

Typical dad :)

posted by Bolo | 11:21 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious