Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.18.2006  

Scrabble This

A bunch of us spent the evening at Sunergos, a good little shop with excellent coffee. It's a great place to sit and relax with friends the week after finals, letting the minutes slip into hours over a good cup of something strong, dark, and hot. We weren't exactly in a rush to leave, either, as a game of Scrabble had been started and needed finishing.

Especially since I thought I had a good chance of winning ;)

The word I went out on was "tor". Neither Erik nor Christin recognized its legitimacy as a word, but being the geeky fantasy/sci-fi reader I am, I confidently laid out my last tile to go out and win the game. *Sigh*...quite fun, really.









posted by Bolo | 11:36 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious