Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.17.2006  

Pain!

It's just past 4 in the morning. About an hour ago, I was blindly flailing around my room in futility, attempting to find some sort of painkiller. All in vain. I thought I'd seen something the day before, but when I found it, the little pill turned out to be a mere Sudafed tablet.

For the massive toothache-induced pain shooting up from my mouth to just under my left eyeball, Sudafed was most definitely not going to cut it.

Wal-Mart had the appropriate goods. Aleve...much better than Sudafed. I was actually staring at all the over-the-counter painkillers, uncertain which one would provide the giddiest high...uhhh...most effective pain-killing effect, when I called Lisa for help.

Yup, big sister to the rescue.

Her recommendation is now speeding through my bloodstream, providing an already-noticable effect on the pain. Namely, it's lessening. *Sigh*...the bed beckons.

posted by Bolo | 4:06 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious