Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.13.2006  

Long-Expected

As of now, the blog is down. Has been for the past...I don't know how long. Day or so? It's here, alive and well, but hidden. Many of you are still going to the proper URL, but finding that all the content you've come to expect has suddenly disappeared.

I've written before that I've often been tempted to do this: pull the plug on my blog and make it go underground. I feel much like Bilbo, putting on the Ring at his eleventy-first birthday party. Ironic, isn't it, that I find another Middle-earth reference to explain away my actions? This comes, of course, after initially naming the blog after Gollum's better half. "Slinker", as Master Samwise Gamgee would have put it. Anyhow, I don't know if and when I'll go public with the blog once more. I'll still post to it daily, still write just as if I have the same readership.

Then again, perhaps not. Perhaps that was the reason I pulled the plug. Perhaps I found that too many knew me through the blog, rather than knew me. *Sigh*...I'm not sure. We'll see :)

posted by Bolo | 9:31 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious