Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.20.2006  

Linkage

Boyce College has Extreme Mafia (kind of). Beloit College has Ultimate Ultimate. Heck yeah :)

Too bad the folks at Boyce College weren't eligible to enter.

I'm not responsible for the contents of this webpage, just the fact that I'm linking to it :)

I want one for my room.

I feel like my vision's gonna get stuck after going through this site.

Gentlemen, start your engines! Together, we can run 'em over and wipe 'em all out!

Oh boy, I haven't seen this one in a long, long while. Funny as heck, though, especially to the IT geeks who have nothing better to do than laugh at the dummies in Marketing ;)

The sad part? I know people who would do something like this.

A little bit of gospel encouragement from Ligon Duncan on the T4G blog.

posted by Bolo | 6:40 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious