Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.27.2006  

Linkage

I'm sure this would help some people for when we actually do play Scrabble...again :)

I wonder if Boss mutters these to himself in the early mornings...

Hmmm...

Bookmark this. It might come in handy :)

I've got a confession to make. I slept through high school Chemistry. Really, I did. Even through exams. When Mrs. Taniguchi came by to pick it up, she joked that I better not have drooled on her test sheet. My sheepish silence was enough to make her check. Uh...yeah. Anyhow, I sure as heck could've used one of these in her class.

Monday, May 29, 1:57 PM HST. Oh yeah :)

posted by Bolo | 10:21 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious