Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.14.2006  

Imago Boss

Since Boss can't make it home for Uch's wedding due to scheduling difficulties, I've decided we'll have to do something to make up for it. He's helping to send me home, by the way, for which I'm quite grateful :)

What will we do to make up for Boss' absence? I'm not sure of all the details just yet, but I'm thinking that a stuffed animal is certainly appropriate. I'll need to a get a shirt that the said stuffed animal can wear, somehow unequivocally identifying it as being Boss' likeness/representative/imago Boss/vicarious presence, etc. We'll take it to Gina's, Young's, Kewalo's, Cliff's, Olomana...the wedding...yeah, 'Drew and I will have fun. Lots of fun.

posted by Bolo | 4:18 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious