Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.28.2006  

Dirty Word

The esteemed Mr. Zack Thurman posted this on my Facebook wall about an hour ago (slightly edited...slightly):

"The word on the dirt road is that you are leaving Boyce and joining a gay priesthood in Vermont. I told the people on the dirt road that they are crazy. John ain't leaving boyce, he has too many free places to get food. They they belived me and said you are just going to become a gay munk. But then I told them munks can't be gay. Then they said, 'Well he looks like a monk and dresses like he is gay.' I punched them for you and left them layin' in the dirt road."

Wow. That's amazing.

posted by Bolo | 6:16 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious