Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.06.2006  

Strange Sound

Short of hearing waves crashing outside my window, the strangest sound that could possibly be heard in my dorm room is the ringing of my dorm room phone. Nobody really knows the number to it, and nobody calls it. Thus, it is no surprise that whenever it does ring, my countenance takes on a look of utter confusion for a few seconds while my memory brings to recollection the reason for that vaguely familiar sound. Take into account the fact that such a confusing happenstance has haunted me two times in as many days, and I feel well within my rights to declare my confusion.

posted by Bolo | 1:59 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious