Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.22.2006  

Listing

While I will occasionally post a list of the food that is freely given to me over the past day or week or so, I've not yet posted a list of services that I have rendered to others. I think a good reason for this is that many of these services must remain, by their very nature, confidential. Another good reason is because creating such a list and revealing it publicly would look rather vain...and we all know I'm not at all a vain person ;) Still, I think that perhaps one day, fancy shall strike shamelessly, and I will indeed create such a list and post it here. Doing so would be humorous, as many such services for these friends of mine are occasionally strange and outright outlandish. This list would would undoubtedly shed light upon a long legacy of the absurd oddities and happenstance that have seen fit to frolick toward my person, even moreso than any litany of blessedly given sustenance. I may even call this list of strange services something like, "Oddjob's Oddjobs". Quite an apt term, don't you think, Scott?

posted by Bolo | 10:20 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious