Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.06.2006  

Familial Factoids

As odd as this may sound, the fact that my Mom didn't find out that Mary was pregnant from Mary herself (or me or any of my other siblings) isn't all that surprising. What is surprising, however, is that Mom found out from some of my cousins (at least, that's what Mom says). How did they find out? You're staring at the source.

Yup. The said cousins read it right here on the blog.

I told Mon about that last night, and she and I both had the same reaction: "Whoa, that's weird!" The fact that I have family members at home reading this is not surprising. The fact that I have family members at home reading this that I didn't think would know about this...whoa...that's just strange. Cool, but strange. Kinda puts a whole new spin on things.

posted by Bolo | 2:09 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious