Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.02.2006  

Clarity

A clarification of sorts is necessary. A few posts back, when I mentioned that Scott's idea for a series of biographical sketches would become reality, I also failed to mentioned that the immediately forthcoming post on R. Lauren Duncan would not be considered a part of this series. If anything, her little tribute was just that - a little tribute. I've only begun to frame in my mind what the forthcoming series will look like, let alone consist of. Whom shall I feature? In what order? What information will be necessary? What will be considered bonus material? All in due time, gentle readers, all in due time.

You'd just better hope it's not Hawaiian Time...

posted by Bolo | 4:02 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious