Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.21.2006  

Bring Your Own Keg

Tonight, I found myself at what Job and I termed a "Seminary Frat Party". All that it was missing was a keg filled with Vault, because as I told Job, he was the Token Black Dude, and I was the Token Non-Black Ethnic Minority. We even had to bookend the white folks in the official Party Picture ;)

The evening was made complete when I was asked in the middle of a conversation with Emily, whom I had just met, "Hey, are you Monica's brother?"

Aaaaaahhhh, 'tis nice to know Mon's left a legacy behind, one that constantly leaves me eyes wide open and exclaiming, "Uh-oh! What did she tell you!?!?!?!?"

posted by Bolo | 11:47 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious