Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.01.2006  

Acquired Tastes

From noon yesterday until noon today, this is how much I paid for food: $0. This is how much I ate: a lot. Within this period of twenty-four hours, I'd acquired: lasagne, turkey & broccoli something, long beans, carrots, a roll, a container of yogurt, a small container of orange juice, and a glass of lemonade for lunch (and beyond); chicken, rice, onions, and bell peppers for dinner, courtesy of the O'Neal's; a good amount of hastily eaten Breyer's ice cream from Michael Butterworth for desert; and several pounds of chicken fingers for lunch today (and beyond). Oh, and let's not forget all the snacking on the various goodies that Mon had provided me with several days ago ;)

A typical day in my life? Sure...why not :)

posted by Bolo | 6:42 PM
4 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious