Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.22.2006  

Precious

Due to my recent lack of sleep, my eyeballs were burning at work tonight. So much so that I decided to start talking and singing to myself using various voices and personalities in order to keep awake. One of the voices that slipped out happened to be one belonging to a rather infamous book and movie character of a gangrel nature; my coworkers were appropriately drawn to and horrified at the sound. After having a good laugh at my insomnia-induced antics, my manager decided that it was time to get back to work and ordered me to call one of our fellow stores...using that voice. The whole incident was quite...prrrrrecioussssss ;)

posted by Bolo | 10:14 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious