Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.25.2006  

First to Know

Mary gave me a call last night while I was at the retreat, but I didn't return her call until early this evening. She informed me that because I'm constantly complaining that I'm always the last one to know what goes on in our family, she had called me before anyone else to inform me that she and Kawika are expecting.

Again.

It'll be their fifth child. Mary's hoping for another little girl since three younger brothers is already quite trying for Kayla; a fourth would be utterly torturous. The poor girl! Speaking of Kayla, she's going to turn 13 in July. It's hard to think of her as being a young lady instead of a little girl...I still remember seeing her in diapers. If Kayla gets to college before I graduate from Boyce, I'm going to...I'm going to...I'm going to give away all of my shoes and suits.

No, you may not hold me to that.

posted by Bolo | 11:20 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious