Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.23.2006  

Assignments

*Groan*...my eyeballs are still burning...and that's after a nap of three hours. And I'm working in a bit. Oh well.

Christine has been asking me for Hawaiian food, and I've told her that I'll work on getting Mon to cook up something some time. Well, some time is now :) Mon just informed me they've been assigned by the Air Force to Arizona, and that they'll probably be going in May. *Sigh*...it's been over three years that I've been here, and for the majority of that time, Mon and Dave have been here. It's a strange and very raw set of emotions that come with knowing they'll be gone in just a little while. I'm not sure how I feel about it; emotions are like that. I'll be fine, and I know that I'm excited for where the LORD will be taking them in their journey, yet I'm still somewhat apprehensive. It's the first time I'm completely and utterly away from any and all family...thousands and thousands of miles will separate me from them.

Wow.

That's hard to swallow.

Oh, speaking of swallow, I smell that shoyu chicken Mon made. Maybe that'll help to make me a little less somber ;)

posted by Bolo | 9:06 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious